IN DISTRICT COURT
NINTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
CASE TYPE: OTHER CIVIL
Case File No.
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF KITTSON
Darlyne Holmgren Koch,
Andrews Management, Inc., a Minnesota Corporation, Mabel Holmgren, Deceased, Robert Holmgren, Deceased, Bryan Moore, Kirsten Hoke, David Moore, Carolyn Ahrens, and all other persons unknown claiming a right, title, estate, interest or lien upon the real property described in the complaint herein, and also the unknown heirs of any defendant who may be deceased,
THE STATE OF MINNESOTA TO THE ABOVE-NAMED DEFENDANTS:
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiff’s Complaint against you is attached to this Summons. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no Court file number of this Summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS OR, IF SERVED BY PUBLICATION, 21 DAYS AFTER FIRST PUBLICATIONS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this Summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons, or within 21 days after the first publication of this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this Summons located at FULLER, WALLNER, CAYKO & PEDERSON, LTD., 514 America Avenue NW, PO Box 880, Bemidji, MN 56601, Telephone:?(218) 751-2221.
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiff’s Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not Answer within 20 days, (or within 21 days after first publication, if you have been served by publication)?you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the Complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the Complaint, you do not need to respond. A Default Judgement can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the Complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
7. You are hereby notified that this action affects the following described land, situated in the County of Kittson, State of Minnesota, to-wit:
The part of the East Half of the Northeast Quarter (E1/2 of NE?1/4), Section Thirty-two (32), Township One Hundred Sixty-two (162), Range Forty-eight (48), Kittson County, Minnesota, described as follows:?Commencing at the Southeast corner thereof; thence North along the East line thereof to a point 92 rods south of the Northeast corner; thence West 23 rods; thence North 22 rods; thence Northwesterly to a point on the West line thereof which point is 52 rods South of the Northwest corner thereof; thence South to the Southwest Corner thereof; thence East to the point of beginning, subject to mineral reservations, restrictions and easements of record, if any.
And that the object of said action, among other things, is to determine title and adverse claims to the above-described land.
Dated:?May 15, 2013
Fuller, Wallner, Cayko,
Pederson &?Huseby, LTD.
Attorneys for Plaintiff
Location: 514 America Avenue NW
Mail: P.O. Box 880
Telephone: (218) 751-2221
Facismile: (218) 751-2285
(Oct. 2, 9, 16, 2013)