State of Minnesota
Ninth Judicial District
Court File Number: 35-PR-20-115
In Re: Estate of Ebba V Sandberg,
NOTICE OF AND ORDER
FOR HEARING ON PETITION FOR FORMAL PROBATE OF WILL AND APPOINTMENT OF
AND NOTICE TO CREDITORS
It is Ordered and Notice is given that on December 24, 2020, at 8:30 a.m., a hearing will be held in this Court at the Kittson County Court House, 410 5TH STE SE STE 214, Hallock, MN 56728, on a Petition for the Formal Probate of an instrument purporting to be the Decedent’s Last Will and Testament dated March 1, 2004; and for the appointment of Sandy Parents, whose address is 602 5th St. E, Kennedy, Minnesota as Personal Representative of the Decedent’s Estate in an unsupervised administration.
Any objections to the Petition must be raised at the hearing or filed with the Court prior to the hearing. If the Petition is proper and no objections are filed or raised, the Personal Representative will be appointed with the full power to administer the Decedent’s Estate, including the power to collect all assets; pay all legal debts, claims, taxes, and expenses; sell real and personal property; and do all necessary acts for the decedent’s estate.
Notice is further given that, subject to Minn. Stat. § 524.3-801, al creditors having claims against the Decedent’s Estate are required to present the claims to the Personal Representative or to the Court within four (4) months after the date of this notice or claims will be barred.
Dated: Dec 3, 2020
BY THE COURT
/s/ Tamara Yon
Judge of District Court
/s/ Courtney Hauert
Deputy Court Administrator
NEIL LAW FIRM, P.C.
Gerard D. Neil
418 3rd St. NW
PO Box 477
East Grand Forks, MN 56721
Telephone: (218) 773-0808
Facsimile: (218) 773-2355
e-mail: [email protected]
Notice of Remote Zoom Hearing
In re: the Estate of
Ebba V. Sandberg, Deceased
You are notified this matter is set for a remote hearing. This hearing will not be in person at the courthouse.
December 24, 2020
The hearing will be held via Zoom and appearance shall be by video and audio unless otherwise directed with Judicial Office Heidi Davies, Kittson County District Court.
The Minnesota Judicial Branch uses strict security controls for all remote technology when conducting remote hearings.
• Notify the court if your address, email or phone number changes.
• Be fully prepared for the remote hearing. If you have exhibits you want the court to see, you must give them to the court before the hearing. Visit www.mncourts.gov/Remote-Hearings for more information and options for joining remote hearings, including how to submit exhibits.
• Contact the court at (218) 843-3632 if you do not have access to the internet, or are unable to connect by video and audio.
To join by internet:
1. Type https://zoomgov.com/join in your brower’s address bar.
2. Enter the Meeting ID and Meeting Password (if asked):
Meeting ID: 161 732 9872
3. Update your name by clicking on your profile picture. If you are representing a party, add your role to your name, for example, John Smith, Attorney for Defendant.
4. Click the Join Audio icon in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
5. Click Share Video.
To join by telephone (if you are unable to join by internet):
Be sure you know how to mute your phone when you are not speaking and unmute it again to speak.
1. Call Toll-Free: 1-833-568-8864
2. Enter the Meeting ID and Meeting Password:
Meeting ID: 161 732 9872
Dated: December 3, 2020
Pamala J. Shaw
Kittson County Court Administrator
410 5th St. South Suite 204
Hallock, MN 56728
(December 9, 16, 2020)