BEMIDJI, Minn. – Motorists traveling in northwest Minnesota can expect short term delays in various locations beginning May 25, as MnDOT crews begin annual maintenance work.
- Hwy 317 from ND state line to 500th Ave NW
May 25- May 26, 7:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Reduced to one lane, width limit 10 feet
June 2- June 4, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Reduced to one lane, width limit 8 feet
- Hwy 11 from ND state line to Kittson county road 18 (8 miles west of Donaldson)
June 1, 7:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Reduced to one lane, width limit 12 feet
MnDOT reminds drivers to slow down, avoid distractions and follow traffic signs in work zones. For real-time traffic and travel information in Minnesota, visit www.511mn.org or get the free smartphone app at Google Play or the App Store.